Icom pioneered the floating VHF marine radio and others followed. Setting a new trend yet again, The IC-M24 has a flashing light feature that activates when the radio hits water, even if the power is off! If you drop this floating radio overboard, it’s easier to find than ever, day or night.
IPX8 Submersible PLUS
(1.5m depth for 30 minutes)
The IC-M504 withstands submersion in up to 1.5m depth of water for 30 minutes. It is equivalent to the IPX8 standard. All products are rigorously checked to pass the quality test at the factory.
Large LCD with dot-matrix characters
The IC-M504 has a 168-character, full dot-matrix display that allows you to easily view a variety of information, such as GPS data, DSC emergency data, etc. The large buttons and knobs provide user friendly operation.
- Simple operation for instant communication
- Modern design, rugged body
- Lithium-Ion battery standard
- CTCSS/DTCS tone encoder/decoder
- Rapid battery charger supplied
- Automatic scanning and priority scan
- Simple, rugged & reliable at an unbelievable price!